Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes
a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- Albert Einstein
jp-embedded is a small company, founded in 2000, specializing in design of embedded systems. The company’s portfolio proves that we can solve challenging tasks effectively and professional with high quality.
Summary of expertise:
- Software design and analysis.
- All phases in software development for embedded systems, including drivers, real time and safety critical systems.
- Hardware design, including high speed.
- Documentation, both for internal and external use.
Technologies of expertise:
- C, C++, assembler
- Allegro, Orcad, Pads (certified Allegro designer)
- Design patterns, OOA/OOD, CUnit
- Linux, Salvo
- Subversion, CVS, GNU make
- TCP/IP, X.25, RS232/RS-485, etc.
- 8051, x86, PIC12xx, PIC16xx, ARM, Mips, Z80, etc.
Why use jp-embedded?
A good consultant with the required knowledge is cost effective. I come in, do the job and you pay only for the effective work.
- No administrative costs.
- No payment for sickness or vacation.
- No payment for education and company introduction.
- Fast in or out when the project needs to scale up or down.
- Comes with wide experience and network.
jp-embedded supports open projects. On this site you can find a few projects and project contributions which are released in terms of the GNU GPL. For questions about ordering, pricing or technical questions, feel free to Contact us